Error on Final confirmation/pay page!

MADCAN

Good Morning,

I am having issues with the final payment/checkout page on my Prestashop 1.6.0.9/ PayPal v3.8.1/ 
When the client makes a purchase, (the payment goes thru) but an error shows up. This occurs on Paypal & RedSys (credit card)
It tries to go to the thank you page/confirmation page but get stuck. A blank screen that shows this error (please see attached). When I refresh, I get a blank screen.
When I go to my back office, it does not reflects that the clients has completed the purchase. Please see attached. (BTW, I am getting the payments from both PP and CC)
Last week one of the girls at tech support(TemplateMonster) fixed a CMS issue for the delivery page and since then I am getting these errors. I think it is a URL issue, but I need help to fix it. Unfortunately, TemplateMonster won't help me and the modules guys got back to me!
Can someone give me help?
Much appreciated.
www.airel.es

error on purchase.txt

post-367614-0-19401200-1423816010_thumb.png

When I go to my back office, it does not reflects that the clients has completed the purchase. Please see attached. (BTW, I am getting the payments from both PP and CC)

According to your screen shot, you are getting the order created.  It is just that the order status is empty?

My guess is that Paypal is returning a payment status that the module does not recognize, and therefore does not know how to react.  For that, contact the module author, and good luck. 

It could have something to do with the change that was made, or it could be completely unrelated.  You need to determine what was changed, and then undo the change and see if the problem goes away. 

• Like 1

According to your screen shot, you are getting the order created.  It is just that the order status is empty?

My guess is that Paypal is returning a payment status that the module does not recognize, and therefore does not know how to react.  For that, contact the module author, and good luck. 

It could have something to do with the change that was made, or it could be completely unrelated.  You need to determine what was changed, and then undo the change and see if the problem goes away. 

Hi Bellini,

Ok, this is occurring on both Paypal and the credit card module.

The only change that was done was the solving of the CMS page issue for the delivery. The urls weren't working correctly.

This I had solved by the tech department at template monster. Needless to say, I have been in touch with them and they will not help as they say it is now out of there support.

I had a response back from the guys that set up the Redsys credit card module. I got this from them:

According to PrestaShop logs (Advanced Parameters > Logs), the only special change that occurred between 01/26/2015 and 02/02/2015 is the creation of cart rules, since the modification of delivery policy (CMS) appears on 02/04/2015. Can you confirm this? This type of bugs are often associated with a failure during order confirmation, at the time the order is saved and displayed in the Admin panel, confirmation emails sent to the client, etc. We can't rule out a problem with discounts, email templates or any object involved in processing order confirmation. The only way I can think to go ahead is to set define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); at the beginning of file "/public_html/airel.es/config/defines.inc.php" and then make a new payment test, preferably through the Virtual POS instead of PayPal.

I did this change but still have the problem. Is there anything that you know that we don't? Can you help out?

Let me know please!

Mark

Hi Mark, because the issue occurs with 2 different payment modules, it would make sense that the issue is not with the payment modules themselves. 

So I would keep things simple, install bankwire or check module and see if the issue also occurs.  I suspect it will.  This will make troubleshooting the issue easier, since you remove any complex payment gateway integrations.

The difficult part will come next.  You are going to have to trace the issue through the code to determine where in the code things are failing.  We know an order is being created, so I would start with the PaymentModule class, which has a function called validateOrder.  This is what creates the Order in Prestashop.

If this is going over your head and you do not know how to trace through code, then it is time to hire a freelancer to do that for you.  Feel free to send me a PM if that is the direction you wish to proceed.