Which payment addon/option?

I'm just in progress of creating my online shop. Im stuck now and need some expertise. I'm on the payment option step, there is a jungle of options. I have a credit card terminal and wants to use it as well as PayPal. Which addon option should I choose?

Thank you guys!!

Sylvia

Who is your payment provider for the card terminal?  Obviously you cannot use the card terminal when taking orders over the internet (not without dealing with a ton of PCI compliance issues), so your payment provider would have to provide an ecommerce plugin option, and then a payment module would need to be created.

Thank you for your response bellini13. The payment provider for the card terminal is Worldpay, which is market leader in UK for terminals. I was hoping to create an online shop, when I get an order, I would use the details to the card machine and process it manually. I do get what you are saying about compliance and having card details on the order form. If this is not possible, which is the best cost effective option? My shop is targeted for UK and European market. The estimated turnover per month would be £300-500 for the first few months and my go up to £500-1000 per month after 6 months.

oh ok.  There are a few WorldPay modules on the addons store.  I've never used them, so I cannot speak to their quality, but I assume they would work.  I assume they would allow you to use your existing merchant account, but you should really confirm that with your merchant support team.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=Worldpay

There are also a few "offline credit card" modules, which would allow you to collect the card information and store that data briefly.  You could then use your terminal to process the card and delete the card data from your database.  But that opens the can of worms with PCI compliance, and good luck getting your hosting provider and Prestashop to provide you with any proof of compliance.