[POLL] Interest for Native app for your Prestashop store?

Prestashop App   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you (shop-owner) pay for a native app for your store?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I'm a developer with a background in web development (mostly ASP.NET MVC and PHP stack) and experience in App development. For one of my clients I am building mobile apps (windows phone, iOS, Android) for their prestashop store.

I would like to know from fellow store owners (or interested parties) whether you would be interested in such an app? I could make my current project larger and offer a mobile app service where PrestaShop shop owners could create their own app for new and existing clients.

Please answer the poll if you can, and reply to this post by specifying the features you'd like to be able to choose when creating your personal application. Ideas of features:

- CMS pages in app

- Account management in app (my orders, my returns, etc)

- Invoice management in app (see my invoices)

- Complete unique app branding tailored to your store theme

- In-app ordering

- Order status change notifications

- many many more

I am merely trying to understand whether there is an increasing need for apps for PS shop owners, as I think more people could benefit from this.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I think there are a lot of people that might get sucked in by an idea like this, but lets be real, who wants to download an app to shop at your store? No one, unless you have the customer base of Amazon or someone similar. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What I would like is to see an App that would be able to use the BackOffice of prestashop at my windowsphone devices...

However I would be interested also into having an App to easyly navigate and buy in any shop site.... Some kind of universal prestashop App, just download/install a free App that will allow you to navigate and buy into thousands of different prestashop sites... of course this is nowadays an utopia :D