Delete paid modules from list

ldon

I don't know of any way you can do it from the back-office -- PrestaShop after all is pretty amazing software that you get for free with the hopes that you will buy some modules so they are going to take the opportunity to advertise some of the more popular modules.

If it really bothers you you can probably modify the code for that section of the back-office so that there is a conditional check for installed as the list is being generated and have it skip modules that are not installed -- this is in theory as I've never actually taken a look to see how this part of PrestaShop is coded.

The modules he is referring to can't be disabled

ae1aZzR.png

For example he would want to remove the Abandoned Carts Module from the list but there is no way to do that.

That's the problem.
I've tried to change the code, but I'm an amater so I failed.  :(.

By the way can I change all links of prestashop to my own links? Is it OK or is it against the presta law?

Everywhere you click you will directed to presta. If I'll give this software to a customer I guess he'll wont to contact me for a solution of his problem, change a theme and so on, instead of looking hours and hours in presta forum.

Am I right?

• 1 year later...