Help Advanced Theme Configurator does not work anymore

Yesterday all was fine, but starting work today the add-on module Advanced Theme Configurator does not work anymore.

We had contact with the developer and gave him access to our back office and FTP server and all he could say was that all worked in the language "Dutch" and not in the language "English". His conclusion was that the cause was in Prestashop.

The problem that occurs: we cannot see the module-menu in the front office, we cannot see the text before the option buttons in the back office configurate mode.

In the module list we don't see the full name of the module.

When we change the language to Dutch all is visible, but we want all in english.

prestashop 1.6.0.11 

Hope someone can tell me how to solve this!

Thankspost-914907-0-02393100-1422455585_thumb.jpgpost-914907-0-65063200-1422455585_thumb.jpgpost-914907-0-16241200-1422455586_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, all was solved when I did all translation (module translations).

I think it is strange that with almost all modules I have to do a translation of the english to english before having a correct working module.

I'm not technical, so no idea how this happens and who can do something with it, so this isn't necessary anymore.

We are using some module of Vekia and they work great (after translation), so compliments there!!

• 1 year later...

I cannot change the logo for one of my stores.  I have Multi Store enabled. Also, when I make other changes, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I hit SAVE after I make a change, but that doesn't seem to really mean that it keeps the changes.