Blank page after installing PrestaShop

Hello everyone, after having found several problems in transferring my prestashop from local to remote (including the blank page) I tried to install the shop directly remotely.

The installation is successful but the back office and front office have blank page !

Why?

Initially the BO could be seen but asked me to delete the "install" folder, I deleted it and now even the BO have the blank page!

My hosting is OVH, I'm going out crazy!

Thanks vekia, the results are:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file '/home/hedocosmom/www/prestashop_1.6.0.9/prestashop/themes/default-bootstrap/./header.tpl' in '/home/hedocosmom/www/prestashop_1.6.0.9/prestashop/themes/default-bootstrap/layout.tpl' <-- thrown in/home/hedocosmom/www/prestashop_1.6.0.9/prestashop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Solved! Thanks Vekia!

The files header.tpl and footer.tpl were missing...I have uploaded them and now is ok.

But now because my problem was to transfer the local site in remote I replaced all the files via ftp with those of my local site and I did the same thing with the database. The site opens but without the graphic theme! what can i do?

Edited by Xunah (see edit history)