Admin Panel Randomly Broke

st3v3

Im really hoping you can help me with this . Im not sure what happened everything was fine yesterday and when i logged in today this issue was happening. i didn't install any new mods or make any modifications. My admin panel for my site is broken. All the menus are expanded and text is large . 

post-858640-0-03816100-1422103912_thumb.jpg

Ok i misunderstood. It was already set to false . I changed it to true but now its back to false.     while true was on i did get these errors on my homepage 

Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home/arcti739/public_html/modules/top1e_productshometabslider/top1e_productshometabslider.php on line 589
in /home/arcti739/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 2147

Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home/arcti739/public_html/modules/top1e_productshometabslider/top1e_productshometabslider.php on line 590

Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home/arcti739/public_html/modules/top1e_productshometabslider/top1e_productshometabslider.php on line 591

Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home/arcti739/public_html/modules/top1e_productshometabslider/top1e_productshometabslider.php on line 592