Error reporting from paypal IP

gadaffi

Hi,

I had face a problem and i got email daily around 30 to 40 email about "Error reporting from paypal IP". I had attach email sceenshot error one and module that I had use. FYI, i had tried to make purchase in my website www.teeha.my via paypal and the transaction smooth but in the information column there is a word (I don't remember) thats we had cleared it first before key in.

I also contact paypal support tms and they were replied: (also attach here because i can't paste a link)

Hi Gadaffi,

Thanks for that. We've checked your API request logs and found that the last request attempt was failing, because of the an invalid cancel URL. The cancel URL you've defined looks like this:
The extra slash before the www are causing this problem. Fix that, and try again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Variety of ways i tried to solved like update from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1, reinstall module, contact with my hosting provider but still stumped.

Anyone have experiance like this? Please help me to solve this issue because I'm facing that from first install prestashop.

Thank you.

post-892061-0-08983100-1421815472_thumb.jpg

post-892061-0-31043000-1421815474_thumb.jpg

post-892061-0-43844300-1421815477_thumb.jpg

post-892061-0-49211900-1421815485_thumb.jpg

Error extra slash is from  Paypal module: 

if (isset($parsed_data['path']))
{
$parsed_data['path'] .= '?paypal_ec_canceled=1&';
$parsed_data['query'] = isset($parsed_data['query']) ? $parsed_data['query'] : null;
}
else
{
$parsed_data['path'] = '?paypal_ec_canceled=1&';
$parsed_data['query'] = '/'.(isset($parsed_data['query]) ? $parsed_data['query'] : null);

But i don't know to fix this. Anyone can help?

Here a message from Paypal that i had screenshot:

Hi Gadaffi,

Thanks for that. We've checked your API request logs and found that the last request attempt was failing, because of the an invalid cancel URL. The cancel URL you've defined looks like this:

www.teeha.my/quick-order?paypal_ec_canceled=1&

The extra slash before the www are causing this problem. Fix that, and try again.

Hi gadaffi,

Sorry, I cannot help here. I am also experiencing the exact same problem... I get emails reporting error from PayPal module. It only happens lately, within the last month or so. It got me dazzled, why is it out of blue it's not working anymore. 

My website is www.whitetulipdecal.com and I am using Prestashop v1.6, and a PayPal module v3.7.2. How do you get a newer version of the PayPal module? I don't see the Update button...

Someone out there, please help us!

Thanks

Stella