SendinBlue/Mailin

MEG Venture

Question

This is the first post of this forum, huh? ;) Want my reward!!!

Just tried the cloud version of Prestashop. It seems a revolution. Thank you guys!!!

One suggestion is that it may not be OK to charge help tickets at the launch of the cloud version. Are you sure that it is fully tested and is everything OK without  a glitch? If not, please reconsider to charge for helping out. Or people may directly cease trying this new version until it is all done.

Anyway...

I am trying to setup a test website to check the functionality and the first thing that I noticed is the SendinBlue/Mailin problem.

The mail domain name, username, password settings are applied as instructed in here

However, I fail to send a test mail from the backoffice.

I have an authentication error:

Error: Please check your configuration
Authentication failed using username '[email protected]' and password '**********'

What can be the problem? I use the username and password which I logged in to the cloud.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Hey, thanks for this message! 

The first 10 user support tickets are free, does that answer your first question? :)

As for the SendingBlue email, it's a bug that has happened with a couple of stores since yesterday and SendingBlue is aware of it and fixing it as we speak! Send them a request if you want to be updated directly.

Hi 

I have the same issue, and I have noticed that when sendinblue is configured it alters completely the lay out of the home and makes it look naff. If I try to install and configure sending blue then it alters the colour scheme of my website. The bottom part the website when you have some information on my account, contact details etc is altered from a dark grey to a lighter one so the text such as phone nubmer which are in white are unreadable.

There are some newsletters block all over the page one under the search button, one between the top of the page and the navigation bar so it makes the site look really unprofessional.

I think this is a bug and I would like to know if Sending blue is aware of this and will get it fix. I have no choice but to uninstall the module as it makes my site looks ugly and unprofessional. I imagine that the Prestashop team is aware of this as I had reported this issue in December and the block disappeared what I had not realised is that the problem has been resolved by uninstalling sending in blue and I inadvertently recreated the issues when I attempted to install and configure sending blue on my website.  

Can anybody tell me if they have come accross the same issue.

One thousands and one thanks in advance from

Mille et Une Soies. 

• Like 1

Hi, 

I am new to Prestashop, and trying SendingBlue on both the Presta Cloud, and Bitami AWS, And I have exactly the same problem as Milles et Une Soie. Turn it on, and the home is messed-up, turn it off, and everything comes back to normal. I am using the latest Prestashop.

Thanks for help.

B

I have raised a ticket for it and I know that Prestashop has contacted SendingBlue and asked them to sort it out as it looks like it is a bug on Sendingblue. I think we just have to wait until it is sorted out. I am looking at using another module than Sendingblue and see if there is a similar problem with it.

• Like 1