PayPal Payments Advanced/PayFlow issues

itisjohn

Not sure what variables aren't being sent/returned to/from PayPal, but experiencing couple of issues:

1. The customer is stuck at the credit card payment processing screen with the message "Please wait - transaction being processed ...."  Don't exhibit this error if using Pay Now with PayPal, aka going directly to PayPal.
  2. Payment was completed by PayPal, but PrestaShop is not registering the order at all.
  3. "Payment From NotProvided" is shown on PayPal's Transactions. No customer details, no order number, only showing item ordered.
  4. PayPal is showing the payment type as "Website Payments Pro API Solution", even though I have PayPal Payment Advanced checked in PrestaShop, $5 vs $30 monthly fee.
I'm on PrestaShop 1.6.0.9 with PayPal USA, Canada v1.3.8.

TIA,
John

• Like 1

I'm also having the same issue. I'm using Prestashop 1.0.6.9 with PayPal 1.3.8

When an order is placed, no order is created in Prestashop. Paypal registers the order however it doesn't register the items. The order price is correct even with shipping and handling but the order's items do not show. It just reads "your order" in Paypal. Customers also can't see their order in their order history. Does anyone know why this occurs?

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck with this!! Either pay $400 for prestashop to fix it or go for presto-changeo's module. Most of the problems will be fixed with their module. 

I read in another thread that someone paid for the support, got an updated version of the module from prestashop but wants a "small donation" to share it. 

I read in another thread that someone paid for the support, got an updated version of the module from prestashop but wants a "small donation" to share it. 

Was it really Prestashop, or did they hire a freelancer?

I would really like to hear feedback from someone in Prestashop on this (which we will never see), but if this is true then that is really shady.  Release a module that barely functions, force end users to pay a hefty support price to fix the issue, and then never release the fixed version?

Was it really Prestashop, or did they hire a freelancer?

I would really like to hear feedback from someone in Prestashop on this (which we will never see), but if this is true then that is really shady.  Release a module that barely functions, force end users to pay a hefty support price to fix the issue, and then never release the fixed version?

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/339768-trouble-setting-up-paypal-payflow-link-on-prestashop-1606/?p=1874181