Thickbox image configuration

Prestashop , does´nt generate the thickbox size, when adding images from backoffice, it create all the rest, but this does not one. Help plz, I´m creating manually editing all the thickbox...and I´ve thousands of them to create .(

Hi dante & junnecito!

We're sorry but you're right dante PrestaShop does not possess any "specific size" for the thickbox images.
The main theme take directly the original picture of your product (the one you've uploaded).

If you absolutly want a specific width and height you could create a new PS image size on your Back Office: BO >> Preferences >> Images >> New
Then go on your current theme and change the thickbox image source in order to call "image-your_new_size.jpg" instead of "image.jpg"

Then go on your current theme and change the thickbox image source in order to call “image-your_new_size.jpg” instead of “image.jpg”

I think we´re not talking about the same think my friend, yes, I´d realised about the thickbox size, and supouse everyone does,it´s a really easy solution...and that´s 4 everybody else....upload your all ur product images in 468 px. x 468 px. size, from ur BO, and booom!!! perfect image in every size, including thickbox, playing with marges,photo bkgr, and this design things.Think that´s a great solution, isn´t? ;P...cause most of administrator, haven´t too much knwloedge about design, sizes,extension,etc...I´d visit many stores and found this common mistake when I´m trying to open the full size image product, "mini-image in there", and most of thickbox space´s...empty. Just this about it.Hope it helps any one. My question´s...probably, we coment in any line code, without intention, by error...trying 2 solve any thing,I don´t know when, and I don´t know how , and now, when uploading any image, it creates all sizes, small, medium.... except the thickbox one, just show me the progress bar...and, nothing more,come in, at my hosting by ftp, and voilá!! the thickbox one, its´nt there, all the rest are there, except the thick, then I desing manually, at 468 px x 468 px, named with the same number of image ..."21-235-thickbox.jpg" 4 instead...and then I can see it, in my FO, at thickbox pop-up.
Sorry about my explanation but long time ago without practicing my english writting.
Cheers and looking 4 solutions..obviously making a new full installation it could solved, but.......
Thnx again.