Which paypal module to use, My online shop is based in India focussed at selling in Europe and US

aksid1@gmail.com

• 7 months later...

I am based in India and constructing my shop for selling Indian cloths in Europe and US which paypal module should I use, and I also have account with Paypal India.

Well perhaps you should use both paypal usa and paypal europe and then just configure them appropriately based on the customers country.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get it

I live in Europe but want to ship worldwide, USA module says this:

This module is available for the following geographical areas: USA, Canada and Mexico.
For Europe and Asia, download the PayPal Europe module.

What if I want to accept payments from any other place except asia europe usa mexico and canada? I need to buy this 180 EUR module?

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/5314-paypal-pro.html

By the way, what is up with the  search function of addons.prestashop.com? If searching for "paypal" it doesnt find the USA module or Paypal Direct module?

By the way, what is up with the  search function of addons.prestashop.com? If searching for "paypal" it doesnt find the USA module or Paypal Direct module?

In their infinite wisdom, they thought it was a good idea to look at your geo location and only show modules that apply to your location.  For me, I cannot find the Paypal Europe module, but USA appears.

As for your question, choose the module based on where your paypal account resides.  So you live in Europe, I assume your Paypal account is also based on a Europe address and/or bank account

The Paypal Europe module will still work for customers outside of Europe.  That is.... when it decides to work

• Like 2

The Paypal Europe module will still work for customers outside of Europe.  That is.... when it decides to work

ok thats good news!

Im new to prestashop, what do you mean "when id decides to work". I currently run Oscommerce and never had any problems with osc Paypal modules, Does it break with uppdates?