Change dashboard login style

Hi there!

I'm trying to apply some custom styles to the dashboard login page with no success. It seems the admin-theme.css is generated by Saas thus all changes should be made in overrides.css. These changes in override.css are working for the whole dashboard except for the login page.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

I'm trying to apply some custom styles to the dashboard login page with no success. It seems the admin-theme.css is generated by Saas thus all changes should be made in overrides.css. These changes in override.css are working for the whole dashboard except for the login page.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Nobody has changed the default theme in the login page??

Never :D
It seems you will have to edit the admi ntheme directly, see the login controller setmedia, it only has this for css:

$this->addCSS(__PS_BASE_URI__.$this->admin_webpath.'/themes/'.$this->bo_theme.'/css/admin-theme.css');

• 2 months later...

Not in my case. This is what I have in overrides.css:

/* This stylesheet should be used to add your custom styles to the back-office without using the Sass sources. It will be loaded after all the default styles.
You should NOT edit any other exisiting back-office CSS file manually: they are generated by the Sass preprocessor: http://www.sass-lang.com/ . */

.bootstrap #login {
    background-color: #fff;
    background-image: none;    
}

No matter if I remove/add code, or even delete and restore overrides.css: the file is never loaded into the back office login.

Not a css problem: the file (overrides.css) is not present, so any code can't be applied.

I'm talking about login page (as first message of this thread): once have logged, yes, overrides.css is present. In my case, is more interesting to style the login page than the dashboard(back office) itself.

My login page:

<link href="/myStore/admin/themes/default/css/admin-theme.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
          <--- NOTHING HERE
<script type="text/javascript" src="/myStore/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>

PS hosted back office demo (http://fo.demo.prestashop.com/demo/)

<link href="/demo/themes/default/css/admin-theme.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<link href="/demo/themes/default/css/overrides.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" /> <--- THERE YOU HAVE IT!
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>