Migrating from Old Linux Godaddy Hosting to New Cpannel Linux hosting in Godaddy

I need to know the procedure to Migrating from Old Linux Godaddy Hosting to New Cpannel Linux hosting in Godaddy in easy English please.

Is there is a tutorial on this? Or can someone correct me in the way I think It should be done. This is what I think;

make a backup of all files

make a database backup

upload everything to the new hosting

find the specific file that names the database name, password and path to the database and modify the new path. Does anyone knows?

Create a new database with the same name and password

This is my humble or "stupid" way of what i will do but i will appreciate is someone can show me the correct way to do it. Thanks to all!!!

@prmag,

The steps you have outlined below are the steps you need to take to migrate your site. Additionally, the link below describes the steps you will need to take.

Migrating Websites from Shared Hosting Accounts - https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/4640/migrating-websites-from-shared-hosting-accounts

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reply via private message. Additionally, you can also reach out to our 24/7 support teams for further assistance on this process. You can reach them at Support.GoDaddy.com

-Ken

Thank you Ken I will give it a shot. I found that using installatron has a tool for importing and existing installation but I have used and it installs a inclomplete prestashop site. If this Installatron doesn't works I will try it manually. Thank you again!!