Problems with Featured Products on the Homepage Module

Can anyone help me please? I have updated to 1.6 but the Featured Products On the Homepage Module displays no images in the central column of the Home Page.I have to use the 0.9 version of this module to display the images of the products.This is a pity because you loose the randomise and catagory features of the new module. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thankyou for your reply.I have associated products with the home catagory.The central grid appears on the Homepage complete with products descriptions are present, just no thumbnails.If you click on the space where the image should be it takes to to a full product page. The missing images are on the server because the old 0.9 module finds them.I have tried to regenerate the thumbnails to no avail.

Thankyou for your reply. Yes it was working before the upgrade and still does if I use the old 0.9 version of the module.The images are on the server there is something wrong with script. I can revert back to the old module which is a pity, because the new randomise feature is a real improvement.

When you look at the html code for the non-showing image in the features block it is looking for a numbered -home_default.jpg which doesn't exist.However if you use the old 0.9 module the images appear correctly.If anybody can help me resolve this so I can use the new module, I would be extremely grateful.