Admin page load time slow and dashboard issues

Hello, 

i have a problem with my backoffice. Since yesterday when i try to login to my admin, load time is so slow and when it finally loads and shows backoffice everything in there loads slow too. So i thought it could be internet connection and i waited today. But it's the same today as well, and when i clicked on modules it shows INSTALL button on all already installed modules, but the front page of my site is working GOOD? 

What can be causing this? I apreciate any help!

The error reporting will cause probably even more loading time and indeed it is a good idea. However what I would like to suggest is checking the error log for your website as usually there you will find any major errors with your website. 

Another option you can consider of course depending on the hosting service you are hosting your website is the account's resource consumption as if there are not enough free resource you might get the same result - slow loading speed or even errors when receiving the data from the server. 

And the final suggestion I would like to make is for you to check using the Chrome Development console (the timeline tab) which component is taking that long to be loaded. 

Hi

I just started having problems today, dashboard will not refresh i.e., showing no data at all.  

Just went to products and can open a product but it will only open the information tab and the descriptions are showing the code and copy (rather than just the copy).

Help please, I am a complete novice having only finished the website in December.

Front office seems fine

I use Chrome, just tried the dashboard in Safari and Firefox it seems to work fine there.

What do I need to do to fix it in Chrome?

thanks

Chris

Edited by ChrisKG (see edit history)