Hi

I have a strange bug in "Online visitors" module, something I've never seen before in no CMS nor DB. Few days ago I've added some maintenace IPs  and by mistake I've typed 2 commas instead of 1 between the strings. I've got a "prestashop database exception" error. Nothing strange until now except since then I can't get rid of this error. I've tried everything: reseting the module, uninstalling the module, deleting it from server and reuploaded, cleaned the DB, etc. I even deleted and reuploaded all related modules (prestastats, dashboard, etc). Yet, when I click "online visitors" on dashboard, the same annoying message appears. I've attached a printscreen. As I said, I've never seen something like this before. It's like a strange cache but I can't imagine from where it's coming. The other stats modules are working just fine. Did anyone had similar bugs?

post-851880-0-63836500-1419324793_thumb.png

The most important part of the SQL query is hidden - starting with 1123637832

By the way, what is your PrestaShop version?

PS 1.6.0.9 

The sql error was generated, as I said, by a typo (2 commas instead of 1). The problem is not the sql query, but the fact that, despite everything I did (including literally deleting the DB and the modules) this error keeps showing up every time I click "online visitors" on dashboard. 

• 5 months later...