Difficulties to move my shop from wamp to my server

Hello everybody, I am facing some issues to migrate my shop from a localhost to a server ovh.

Could you help me to understand what's my problem?

I change all reference of localhost in my database (.sql)

And I put the right data (I check many times)on "settings.inc.php"

but : (same for frontoffice or back office)

Table 'bredandco.pss_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main					FROM pss_shop_url su					LEFT JOIN pss_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)					WHERE (su.domain = 'b-red.be' OR su.domain_ssl = 'b-red.be')						AND s.active = 1						AND s.deleted = 0					ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. 	WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);630. 	  } 631. else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))632. 	{633. 	if ($sql)634. 	throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');635. 	throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());636. 	  }637. 	}638. 639. 	/**

I delete all in tools/smarty/compile/   ..but nothing change

I don't find someone with the same probleme so I post mine here.

If you need more details to help me to solve my problem don't hesitate to ask, I am a beginner.

Sorry for my english if it's not excellent, I'm from Belgium ^^.

Thank you for your answer!

Ok, i don't know why I don't do that first. :)

The table doesn't exist (I check), so it's something i have to change before importing my db or I can create a new table?

when you export and then import, it's possible that you are running into some size limitation you did not notice, I'd remove all tables from the remote db, re-export from your local and re-import into remote...watch for any issues....

Unfortunately I don't speak dutch, but thank you maconl (I speak a little but just for the weather or things like that ^^).

(C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.8\bin\php.ini)

I change limit to:
post_max_size = 750M
upload_max_filesize = 750M
max_execution_time = 5000
max_input_time = 5000
memory_limit = 1000M

Then i have restart wamp to take effect but nothing change..  (It's notices never delete :) )

It 's the same issue and the table is still not here ..

If you have some other idee, don't hesitate!

And again thank you for your help!