Removing Tax from the invoice

kalua

Hey all

Unfortunately I still have not found any solutions to my problem, but step by step.

My shop should run for both client groups. Enduser that pays tax and dealer that does not.

Therefor I made "two groups". Visitor,Guest,Costumer as basic that shows up tax and a dealer group without tax. These I fixed up in the BO Costumer/Groups.

While everything is running fine in the cart, I have the tax showing up in the invoice for the B2B Customers which should not.

Furthermore I have to add a special sentence at the end for the B2B clients which is stored in Localisation/Translations/PDF-Translations. You can find it in the attached file:

post-873637-0-04549000-1419167609_thumb.jpg

But how can I do that?

Or which variable will be responsible for that part?

Thanks for any help

Kind regards

Hey Tuk66

Thanks for your reply. As told above I have to groups. One incl. tax for Visitor,Guest and Consumer. This will show up great in the cart and also in the invoice.

post-873637-0-62420400-1419248518_thumb.jpg

The second group are B2B Clients with European TAX-ID that don't pay tax as they provide a UID. These second group I fixed up in the BO Costumer/Groups that prices are Tax excluded. Furthermore this B2B-Client have a VAT/UID Number in the adress field. That all works find in the cart, but not in the invoice. As can see attached, the blue marked amounts should be delete so that only the correct sum to pay appears, in this case 30,25.

post-873637-0-41066800-1419248519_thumb.jpg

I'am from Austria, but selling to B2B clients the have UID

Thanks for your help

I assume you are using PS 1.5 or 1.6. Maybe your approach works too, but I would recommend another. Tax settings under customer's groups are for displaying taxes on the page and cart only. You need to correctly charge tax (the invoice is related).

Try the "European VAT number" module. Using this module you can divide customers from the EU according to VAT registration.

Download at least Austrian taxes (tax rules) under Localization: AT Standard rate (20%), AT Reduced Rate (10%), AT Foodstuff Rate (10%)

Set the module. Then set the right tax rule for every product. Finally, your shop will correctly count taxes for all customers, like is described at http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/159919-vat-number/?do=findComment&comment=1343491.