Please help me get my images to appear on homepage

I have recently upgraded to 1.6.0.9 but since doing so any images that ought to show on the homepage are not being displayed.

I have installed the featured products homepage module, but no images are displayed within the block, but if i click on the item the images are displayed when landing on the link page. The same problem applies to any other module which is situated on the homepage (viewed products module) i.e. the image is only available after going into the link page for that product. I'd really appreciate any help and suggestions. Thanks

try to regenerate the images from preferences, images t osee if with this works (regenerate all images)

Hi, thanks for your advice. I have tried this, but the page times out within  90 seconds of having clicked "regenerate thumbnails". Have you any further advice? Much appreciate it if you could help.

just reload until process finish (uncheck delete images)

Hi, and thanks again for your help. I have deleted the homefeatured product module 1.6 and installed the old 0.9 version. This works ok, with the images displaying fine, but the drawback being you can't nominate a category id  or randomly select products. So it would appear there is a conflict between the modules and the homepage. I can supply my URL if this helps and you will see that the viewed products module is still without image display..... thanks again for your input