PayPal payments received but no orders are saved

Hi I recently installed PS 1.6 and I got my first few orders in, but I only received the payments, but no orders are saved in the backend. The customer details are saved, so I can at least create a manual order, but the order is not saved automatically after the PayPal payment went through. 

I've tried it with the PayPal Express option on and off, but same problem.

Any sugestions?

Edited by applefreak (see edit history)

Does your paypal account have any restrictions on it? Because I created a new pp account for this shop, and every payment i get is being verified for the first 60 days. Maybe that why PS can't finish the order because it gets returned a value from PP that it can't handle.

The carts and customer infos are saved and I can manually transform the saved cart to an order. but before that, no order is saved in the db. I have no idea how i could fix it. Right now I'm just waiting till my paypal restrictions are lifted and see if that changes anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so here is an update. I got in touch with the developers of the european paypal module. They tested the module that i had installed and came to the conclusion that it was working fine. They recommended me to activate Automatic URL-Redirect in the Setting of my paypal account without entering a URL. I tried it, but got an error message because it was mandatory to enter a url. After that I didn't get any response from the Module developer, but figured it out myself.

I typed in this URL: YOUR-WEBSITE.COM/module/paypal/confirm?get_confirmation=1

and enabled Automatic Redirect in the paypal account.

Even if you run more than 1 shop, it still works.

Cheers

Edited by applefreak (see edit history)