moderators are rubbish and never answer to your problems!

I'm sorry but I'm fed up with this Prestashop forum it has moderators on here but when ever i post to get help you don't even bother in a reply to my questions and sick of this and are always paying out for new modules to Prestashop! its not good enough get some more moderators as it crap I'm really thinking of moving on as prestashop is not impressing me Nuff said!!!! Sort it out prestashop 

Hello

Well, going from your previous posts I see that Nemo1, Vekia and El Patron ( all moderators) have replied to your posts but you have not replied back to their offer of help.

I appreciate it can be frustrating not to get an answer/resolution to your questions but moderators are not paid by Prestashop and give their time voluntarily because they love Prestashop.

I do not know what/which question/s have not been resolved for you but perhaps you could ask again.

PS: i remember replying to a question of yours but did not receive a reply.

Paul

Hi smithersofstamford,

Sorry to read that you're having some issues and unanswered question on the forum.

Just to remind you, this is a community forum, and not the official technical support. This is the member's space, and we do our best to answer the posts, but I hope that you understand that with more than 6000 messages per day, this is a little bit complicated to control every topic. If the members don't answer that might simply means that they don't have the answer to your question.

But in that case, I advise you to contact our technical support by phone or email. You'll find all the information you need on our website. 

Anyway, I'd be glad to help you out, so feel free to send me in private message the topics on which you need help.

Have a great day!

• Like 3