Add Prestashop feed to other CMS (WP)

I tried to add the Prestashop feeds to WordPress RSS widget, but there is constantly an error:

RSS-Error: A feed could not be found at http://mydomain/modules/feeder/rss.php. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.

Which URL is the correct one for to use the feed in other applications like WP ?

The same problem I have in the opposite direction. By adding the feed from WP to PS RSS feed module (no feed found).

But when I open the feeder, I can see both files (WP as XML) and PS as list.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

No. Just de rss-feeder standard widget.

I also tried several different themes, with the same result. Could it bee a server issue ? Interesting that on my own page: selectshop.at I have with the same widget added on footer the feed of Prestashop blog and Wordpress.com news without any problems. Only on my shop it is not possible.

Could it be a .htaccess problem ? Shop is on root. wordpress blog on sub-folder of shop. Interesting in this context is, that when I go with mouseover to the feed of Shop I get a link mydomain/blog/ instead the link of /modules/feeder/rss.php. I think that there is a incompatibility when reeder are on the same host in architecture root -> sub-folder. Do you know how I can use a rewrite rule in .htaccess for this case ?

The feeder is available, cause I can open it on browser without any problem.

post-741527-0-09399000-1417860745_thumb.jpg

post-741527-0-43849600-1417860960_thumb.jpg

Well. The force_feed error I at least solved by adding to functions.php of theme the following lines:

add_action('wp_feed_options', 'force_feed', 10, 1);
function force_feed($feed) {
	$feed->force_feed(true);

Now I have on both the error "Invalid XML-File" status. On Wordpress and also on Prestashop RSS-Block. As the error is the same on both I think there must be a php incompatibility or error coding everywhere...

Is Prestashop also using simplePie ? I'm seeing several postings with same error from 2 years ago for Wordpress on the net. Could it be that this error is again available on latest scripts ?