Export: Inventarliste

Lilith. V

hallo

Export: Inventarliste (Artikelnr. / Artikelbeschr. / Lagermenge (wenn möglich pro Grösse) / EP / VP)

ich suche eine möglichkeit über den shop eine inventarliste zu ziehen.

den vorhandene export ist nicht ausreichen und es werden artikel doppelt oder 3-fach exportiert.

wer kennt was geeignetes? das modul sollte auf deutsch sein.

oder wer hat erfahrung mit den 2 folgenden modulen:

1.   STORE MANAGER Modul

2.  Custom Exporter - PS 1.5 & 1.6 Modul

ich bin dankbar für jedes feedback.

Hello

My German is not so good, but you are asking about Store Manager, so I will answer in English.

If you mean, you need to export product inventory from different shops, Store Manager copes with it. You can export products either from selected shop or from all the shops at once. If you have one and the same products assigned to more than one shop, it will better to run export for each shop separately. In such a way, if you have for example three shops, you will run export three times and get three .csv files with product data. With Store Manager you can select what fields should be exported. Whenever you want to import the file back, import wizard lets you choose the shop, products will be imported to.

Besides, percentage of Store Manager translation into German is 85.

There is a free trial version you can download at http://www.prestashopmanager.com/free-download/ and check how Store Manager works.

If there are any questions let me know.

Edited by Iryna (see edit history)