Your customer webchat service stinks

rfourt

Cmon guys.

im not the guy who usually complain but your webchat service you provide in your webshop for buying module just stinks... 

Not the module itself but your service towards us customers.

About 6months ago it was great but nowadays its clear you shouldn't provide this service unless you can handle the service in a professional way.

So whats the problem?

well today and for about 10 other times the last 2 months i have tried to get in contact with the persons who say they are available through the chattbox, it says clearly they are available. And when i click the chattbox to open a chat i get connected but just a second later they disconnect.  And multiple times i have gotten an "Hello" from the operator and when starting to type the question i want to ask they disconnect 30-60 seconds later just before i get the chance to ask the question.

WTF. do you know how enoying this is. Especially as we are using the same chatbox module on our own site i know that they/you can see that the customer is typing a message. And to then click the disconnect button is just plain rude and very disrespectful.

its like they click the Answer button just to get some good stats and then directly click the disconnect because they are either to bussy or just dont want to provide the servicce at that time.

Just right now i got disconnected 3 times. I did a smal test.

all 3 times i loged on with different IPs and names and all 3 times i got disconnected after the operator said "Hello" then just directly disconnected.

2 times it was the same operator and the last time it was another. i dont want to name any names but you should really talk to your operators behavior.

Its better to not provide this service if this is the way it will be run, because this is just plain Rude. and very unprofessional and especially as i and many other spend over 1000 Euros every year in your shop.

Infact i have 2 friends who recently just changed from PS to another competitor becouse of this. I will not becouse i still manage to solve most of my questions myself but im sure there are more like my friends.

And no its no fault with my comp/browser etc. 

just a tip. get your operators a class in customer service or just skip the Chattbox feature.

just my 2 cents.

sry if i sound angry but i just spent over 180 Euros again for the 2 time this month and had an important question and to be treated like this when you spend that cash and dont get the module working at first you tend to get little upset especially if you treat your well paying customers like this.

/R

• Like 2

Unfortunately I have to agree with this!

I have also suffered unproffesionell so-called assistance, where they just throw on when setting a bit tougher questions!

You should remember that we are the customers, and we do not ask questions to cause trouble, but because we want some help!

So do not treat us badly, leaving instead the matter over to someone else when you can not, or want to take your respective (So called called customer)!

Sharpen you!

Best regards

MacRoy
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'm really sorry to read this, and I'm talking on behalf of the whole team. 

Our intention is absolutely not to appear as rude to our customers, we are here to help you. Sometimes the traffic on the live chat is really heavy and, believe me, our support team is doing her best to give an answer to everyone. 

To sort this out, feel free to give me the names of the persons you talked to, so I can know what really happened. 

If you have a specific question, you can also contact our team by telephone or email. You'll find the details on our website. 

We're again really sorry for this bad experience. 

I had this same experience on Tuesday when I was trying to set up my site anew.  I tried to get someone in chat to talk to me, and they more or less blew me off telling me I had to talk to the person that made the module instead of chat, and then wouldn't say another word to me!

I have spent more than 2 years looking for an e-commerce store I could use, as NO ONE wanted to give any help on their stores or how to edit their templates.

I have been looking for the section where I can edit the "slide show" images at the top of the page, but haven't found it.  Another thing I have been searching to try to replace, is at the very top under my header there is a default phone number.  I can't find where to change that either.

Also, I know how to put my items on sale, but when doing the checkout with the sale items, it don't show the sale price.  How can I fix this?  I don't want everyone to have to "look" in the text on the page for a stupid "VOUCHER" code every time I have a sale. 

You can see my page and what I am referring to here:  http://squeakeycat.net/presta

I would really appreciate it if SOMEONE/ANYONE would at least give me a little help.  I have at least gotten further with your store than I have in the past, and I'd really like some help when I need it.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

To be fair, the live chat is not to support technical issues - it is for help buying the modules. The modules are a "markeplace" where other clients can sell their modules so would not expect the live chat to know the intricate details - though of course they could be more civil about it

With those issues you are better asking questions (one for each) in the main forums - most of your questions are very straightforward so sure someone will help on the main forum