Missing slash ( / ) between to folders

wouwlite

Dear Community,

I recently have found a problem with a missing slash ( / ) between the subfolder (i.e. "site.com/store") and the tmp folder.

I have absolutely no idea how it happend. I didn't do anything in the code directly. I was experimenting with building an own CDN (external servers) with the built-in CDN configuration (which of course didn't work). After this for some reason the cache is a bit messed up. I received the following error in the PrestaShop Admin page/Modules:

----

Warning: copy(/home/<username>/public_html/winkel404.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/<username>/public_html/winkel/classes/module/Module.php on line 1369

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/<username>/public_html/winkeltmp/211444cf451f0f786b7ccfb2f348e8cb.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/<username>/public_html/winkel/classes/module/Module.php on line 1368

-----

the site is: https://wouwlite.eu/winkel (it's dutch and maintenance mode is activated)

I believe "winkeltmp" should be "winkel/tmp".

For debudding purposes I have disabled all the caching tools. But still no luck.

Does anyone has an idea how I can solve this problem?

(N.b. "Winkel" is dutch for "Store").

Sincerely,

Joel

What is your PrestaShop version?

I believe that

/home/<username>/public_html/winkeltmp/211444cf451f0f786b7ccfb2f348e8cb.jpg

should be

/home/<username>/public_html/winkel/img/tmp/211444cf451f0f786b7ccfb2f348e8cb.jpg

I have

define('_PS_IMG_DIR_', _PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/img/');

in /config/defines.inc.php