Product Position in Catelog

MichaelSong

The documentation says below, but the arrows to move products up and down do not appear.  What am I doing wrong??

You can organize products on a per-category basis by clicking on the "Filter by category" checkbox. This opens a small interface listing all your categories and sub-categories. Selecting one category automatically filters the list of products to only display products from the selected category. It also adds a "Position" column to the table, with which you can order the product on the category page. This is done either by moving the rows up and down, or by clicking the arrows. 

The documentation says below, but the arrows to move products up and down do not appear.  What am I doing wrong??

You can organize products on a per-category basis by clicking on the "Filter by category" checkbox. This opens a small interface listing all your categories and sub-categories. Selecting one category automatically filters the list of products to only display products from the selected category. It also adds a "Position" column to the table, with which you can order the product on the category page. This is done either by moving the rows up and down, or by clicking the arrows. 

what is your exact version of prestashop?

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem - version 1.6.0.9... this feature seemed to work fine before my upgrade from 1.5.6.3 (I believe that is the correct prior version number - I know it was 1.5.x.x)

Posted another thread about it before I found this one and have tried everything short of digging into the code :(