Display Our Address/VAT On Invoice (1.6.0.9)

• 1 month later...

Is there an easy way to edit the PDF invoice?

I want to add the total order weight and the customer's email address. Hoping there's a file I can simply edit, I'm no coder!

Our parcel carrier (Parcel2Go) is blaming bugs on 1.6.0.9 for a lack of integration, so it's all happening manually and these edits would help speed us up! :) Are there any UK parcel booking sites that ARE compatible with 1.6.0.9?

Thanks,

Chris

GoPro & Action Camera Accessories

Manchester, England

http://www.PROtastic.co.uk

• 9 months later...

Hi all.

I must point out that the problem of displaying DNI and VAT_NUMBER values are certainly NOT solved. For example, in the Czech Republic is by law required to put these numbers on invoices and other accounting documents in the upper left corner with the address of the supplier or vendor. (Really!) Because it is a basic lack of the very popular e-shop, i think it is high time that the core code rectify the situation. These values at the moment can not be entered into the "Store Contact" as an important corporate data. Subsequent adjustments to the invoice in PDF is a complicated unnecessarily. And to pay for unnecessary module is for me in this situation for ethical reasons outrageous. I look forward to expressions of sympathy those who write code.

In order to understand this text, I used Google translator. I could not have written a better course :-)

Howgh

I'm sorry, but I did not expect a better response. I especially wanted to highlight not entirely correct functioning thing in Prestashop. Settings in "Country", allows the use of the "vat_number" (and some others), but they will not appear because the values for these items are not where to take it. At the same time, I thought it will be easy for programmers to extend the database by several needed cells that would probably be quite compatible solution. Single item "shop_details" I find very little, not to say it does not copy the line breaks. But quiet please. Once it comes around and I'll be happy :-)

• 3 months later...