(Solved) Product Page do not display - BLANK PAGE - HTTP 500 Internal Server ERROR

Hello.

My PS stopped working properly. All product page stopped to display. Just blank page with title: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. All other pages (home, category, CMSs) works OK just product pages do not.

Everything works perfect for  3 month jut yesterday it broke.

My site is http://www.stolarskenastroje.sk/.

You can click on category "Nože" or " PÍLOVÉ KOTÚČE FREUD" and try to display a product. Just bank page. It does not matter if you try to display produt by this way or in Back Office by Preview the product. Same URL with same blank page.

I thought that it is someting with URL settings. But I do not change any of URL settings:

My settings:

Route to products: {category:/}{rewrite}_{id}.html

Rouse to category: {rewrite}_{id}  

I also try to turn off friendly URLs but same result. Just bank product pages. So I do not know what is wrong since all eshop runs with out proble just product page does not.

I tierd to scan this forum, but nobody had this problem.

Can anybody advice mi, hat is wrong or what to do to fix it?

Please...    

Edited by cerkoxxl (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

I had the same problem and after Changing the PS DEV MODE to True and opening the website i get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_SMARTY_FORCE_COMPILE_ - assumed '_PS_SMARTY_FORCE_COMPILE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 44

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_SMARTY_CHECK_COMPILE_ - assumed '_PS_SMARTY_CHECK_COMPILE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_ - assumed '_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Hook.php on line 346

Notice: Use of undefined constant PS_TAX_EXC - assumed 'PS_TAX_EXC' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 244

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_ - assumed '_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Meta.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 679

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 134

Can you anyone tell me what do I have to do now?

I had the same problem and after changing the 'PS DEV MODE' from false to true and opening the website I get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_SMARTY_FORCE_COMPILE_ - assumed '_PS_SMARTY_FORCE_COMPILE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 44

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_SMARTY_CHECK_COMPILE_ - assumed '_PS_SMARTY_CHECK_COMPILE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_ - assumed '_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Hook.php on line 346

Notice: Use of undefined constant PS_TAX_EXC - assumed 'PS_TAX_EXC' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 244

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_ - assumed '_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_' in /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Meta.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 679

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shoppinbreak/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php:44) in/home/shoppinbreak/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 134

Can anyone help me what to do now?

• 3 years later...

Hey guys

I know this is an old thread but it helped me solve this issue.  I was having the same issue and I am using Prestashop 1.7.2.

I turned on the debug mode>>Configure>>Advanced Parameters>>Performance and changed Debug to yes and tried the product pages again.

The issue was with an old module that I had uninstalled.

So for anyone else having this issue try the debug mode and see what that tells you.

• 1 year later...