I need help for very slow site, included ps debug screenshots

Hi, thank you guys for your help, i create a new post with debug profiling screenshots in order to let you understand what's wrong in my site, it is definitely SLOW in page with products.

The link at the fully running site is

yourcover.it/shopnew     it si hosted on netsons

here you can see ps debug profiling screenshots

post-150372-0-22739300-1414926670_thumb.png

post-150372-0-17976500-1414926706_thumb.png

post-150372-0-98368000-1414926934_thumb.png

post-150372-0-40639000-1414926954_thumb.png

First of all you should deinstall all modules, which are not given by default with Prestashop native software. You have one of the modules making errors on hook and header page, which slows your page the first time.

Be aware that header is opening in each page of Prestashop, so it affects your complete shop.

The second point is, you should take a look into the minimal configuration (proven) needed on a server for to run prestashop 1.6.x wich are:

• magic_quotes_gpc = off
  • memory_limit = 128M min. better 256M (I'm using 512M for all shops with more than 2.000 products in database)
  • max_execution_time = 300
  • max_input_time = 300
  • upload_max_filesize = 20M
  • post_max_size = 20M
  • max_input_vars = 5000
  • allow_url_fopen = on - for to for ex. import images/documents external from your server TO your server via http://yourdomain.xx
  • safe_mode = off
  • cURL - installed and configured fo to accept external payments like PayPal or other with own API (Webservices)
  • mod_rewrite = installed and configured
  • php 5.3+ (better 5.4.)
  • SQL 5.4 at least, better 5.4. for to have speed on database queries.
  • Linux-Server

For all projects with 1.000 products + you should have APC Cache or XCache possibility (activated and configured). You are using one of them, or memcache ? Memcache is not the yellow of the egg. You sould take in consideartion to use one of the two others mentioned.

Take a look into it and have good luck if you need to adapt something with your provider.

• Like 1

Cache you are using seems to don't work correctly, Queries are aborted, also the connection to Google.apis (fonts). Seems that your server has a firewall blocking this request. Both errors which slows the site in addition to other problems.

Sorry, but I cannot open any of your products. Page is not slow, but there are no products. Take a look into protocol I've attached. Timeline cannot be completed although response is 200. (running clock icon)

Seems that you are having some troubles with your cache module on the server. You should contact your provider. There must be a misconfiguration on your shop or on the server.

Error logs of your server should give some more details. Ask from them to your provider.

But first of all deinstall all foreing, non native modules you are using and test each one by one which is causing errors, problems.

post-741527-0-11873900-1414928501_thumb.jpg

post-741527-0-90372700-1414928773_thumb.jpg

The timeline which cannot be completed there are all pictures. Please check on your FTP if your folder /img has enough our right read/write permissions:

folder /img - at least chmod 0750

subfolders ALL - at least chmod 0750

Pictures ALL in that subfolders - at least chmod 0644

PS: I've attached protocolo of one product site. 2,67 seconds to load and timeline for pictures not ending, cache problems and google.fonts blocked, so same as for your index-site. Cache problem should be the first to be solved, cause without you will not get speed on your site.

High queries request on database you should speed up with newer sql versions (5.5 for ex.).

Hook_error: deinstall all not native modules.

post-741527-0-24413000-1414929570_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

wow you are amazing, thank you for your replyes

all the modules installed are prestashop default, hosting limit: memory_limit: 256M post_max_size: 256M max_execution_time: 300 secondi max_input_time: 600 secondi upload_max_filesize: 256M - php 5.4.34 - mysql 5.5.37-cll - linux server (it seems to be ok with your indications), maybe tomorrow or tonight i will try to install xcache or apc. Folder image folder is 755 and files 644. I will ask about log error to hosting service and let you know.

But first of all i set no to all cache module in backoffice and repost ps debug  so you can easyly see which module is wrong

thank your for your help i really need and appreciate it