Bug: prestashop 1.6.x BO

NILAGolf_

Hello,

Some weird thing just happened. So here in short:

1. I got a new order from a new client

2. He made an order and everything looks good, payment was ok etc.

3. When looking the order from BO the problems started:

- First of all, the new customer address, name etc. was copied to the previous order and it looked like this particular customer had made two orders although he did not. Dashboard shows this. Please see the picture.

- Secondly when looking at this new customer there is two addresses: one of his own and one which was my address. I don't know how is this possible. And this ended up so that my address was in the receipt sent to customer. Now that is really bad.

Anybody seen this behavior before and how to solve it?

cheers,

NILAGolf_

post-781667-0-32076300-1413614941_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Some weird thing just happened. So here in short:

1. I got a new order from a new client

2. He made an order and everything looks good, payment was ok etc.

3. When looking the order from BO the problems started:

- First of all, the new customer address, name etc. was copied to the previous order and it looked like this particular customer had made two orders although he did not. Dashboard shows this. Please see the picture.

- Secondly when looking at this new customer there is two addresses: one of his own and one which was my address. I don't know how is this possible. And this ended up so that my address was in the receipt sent to customer. Now that is really bad.

Anybody seen this behavior before and how to solve it?

cheers,

NILAGolf_

Anybody?

I still have this problem that new customer information is copied to some random old customers informations (address, name etc.) and then some random old customer data is copied to new customer information.

This is actually so fatal that prestashop guys should react!!! please somebody have a look.

the shop is @ www.nilababy.fi

br,

NILAGolf_

hi, providing 1.6.x (that version does not exist)

post exact version, this allows community help determine 1) existing problem in older 1.6 and 2) help you find solution.

thanks, el

remember, if you don't get help in community,  you probably (always) did not provide enough good info.

Well the correct version is 1.6.0.6

Hard to be more exact:

New customers get data from older customers like delivery address etc. There seems not to be any logic from which old customer the new customer get the data. Just randomly a new customer gets older customer data to his/her account and that Is a real pain because it is really hard to know which address is valid for which customer.

Well the correct version is 1.6.0.6

Hard to be more exact:

New customers get data from older customers like delivery address etc. There seems not to be any logic from which old customer the new customer get the data. Just randomly a new customer gets older customer data to his/her account and that Is a real pain because it is really hard to know which address is valid for which customer.

ok...you may not like this...but 1.6.0.6...is not good release to run shop....

it is highly recommended you to upgrade to 1.6.0.9.

ok...you may not like this...but 1.6.0.6...is not good release to run shop....

it is highly recommended you to upgrade to 1.6.0.9.

Really?

So you think this might be solved by updating the version? I have made some modifications to some of files which needs to be then done either again or just copy those from the 1.6.0.6 version.

Really?

So you think this might be solved by updating the version? I have made some modifications to some of files which needs to be then done either again or just copy those from the 1.6.0.6 version.

well...to be blunt...(remember moderators are non official ps'ers, we can say whatever is on our mind)..and if we get the boot..well so be it..community members first..and rebel rebels

1606...is not/nor ever will be ready for prime time...loads of bugs...sorry you were experimented on.