Is there a way to disable visibility of the recommended ps add on modules in the backend?

prestamax

Presently there are 33 recommended prestashop addon modules added in the modules list which I don't need. Is there a way to disable visibility in the backend since it makes it more difficult to find my way through the modules list. I don't mind advertisements but 33 modules are a bit too heavy if I can't blend them out if I don't need them.

The very latest version 1.6.0.9 and the number of recommended modules is 33 which are adding 6 non removeable additional module authors to the module filter which makes sorting modules even more difficult because now I have to figure out which of those various names are names of modules I actually use (theme author or bought modules). I don't mind seeing recommendations, even if the number is 33 ... but if I don't need them I want to have the option to blend them out in order to have a clean module list which is easy to navigate.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

I had the same issue at the beginning of my journey with presta. Anyway, just chose (Sort By: Installed modules) at the top of your list. and you'll have your clean list.

I truly wanted to take them out, I mean the recomended modules but to be honest sometimes they release modules that are really cool and I would've never knew about them if I took the feature out.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I don't mind recommendations, just want to be able to blend them out when they are in the way. And sometimes it is helpful to have a clean list of uninstalled moduls too. The way it is now doesn't let me think "what a cool module" but I am starting to think "damn prestashop addons" (sorry for this) and I am wondering if the number will grow from release to release.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)