having issues configuring facebook Ps wall posts

Hi. I'm having issues configuring facebook ps, wall posts module. Getting an error that looks like this...

Facebook response: ("error"("message"":""unopposed post request. Please read the graph API documentation etc

I followed everything down to the T on the install documentation. Now I'm reading online that I need to install all three platforms on fb. The website url, the app on fb, and the page tab platform. So I proceeded to install the app on fb platform and it's asking me for a canvas url and secure canvas url. What the hell is it asking for? Please help. I'm using prestashop 1.6 and my website is miamipartysupply.com

I've tried everything and failed. So frustrating to know I probably have spent nearly a whole days work on this module trying to configure it and no luck. I gave up. I'm ready to hire someone to finish this for me. It's exhausted me down to my very last nerve.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Had also install the Facebook PS Modul, App on facebook.developer.com created, App ID, App Secret and Token implemented in Settings of the PS Module than Klick refresh and klick on Testing and get this error message: 

Facebook PS Wall Posts

Facebook Antwort: {"error":{"message":"Unsupported post request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https:\/\/developers.facebook.com\/docs\/graph-api","type":"GraphMethodException","code":100,"fbtrace_id":"HV6t+\/eyy4q"[spam-filter]

Anybody has an Idea ? Thanks forward for Feedback ) 

Nice WE wishes

MischaGER

post-1193420-0-95906000-1462629338_thumb.png

post-1193420-0-46445100-1462629345_thumb.png

Edited by MischaGER (see edit history)