Problem - Missing categories in Top horizontal menu

You always need to assign the categories to your top horizontal menu manually. Select them from categories list on the right and click to add them to the menu. You should see them listed on the left as soon as you click to add them. Then save. Hope this helps!

You always need to assign the categories to your top horizontal menu manually. Select them from categories list on the right and click to add them to the menu. You should see them listed on the left as soon as you click to add them. Then save. Hope this helps!

I would like to select categories from list, BUT THEY ARE MISSING from categories list, as you can see in my second screenshot.

Hi nutxlago,

I did this. I added the categories on the right part of available items to the left part to position them. 

But it didn't work. I will try again and get back. 

Regards,

Prerana

Mine is doing the same thing! 

This is an issue of them not showing up at all. I don't think the question is being addressed correctly. We know how to do it they are just not there for the selection. 

So this being said do you have any ideas ? 

I have updated and reset my module no luck. 

• Like 1