404 ERROR for subcategory after deleting category image - HELP

M2Sci

I'm using the newest version of Prestashop and the back office categories is giving me a problem. I went into one of our subcategories to delete the image associated with that category (it was too small for the new theme we installed). After deleting the image and saving the work, the category was removed from the home category and placed as it's own root directory. Now that link is throwing a 404 error. 

When I go back to fix the problem, there is no place to change the category position. I uploaded the picture again, hoping that would fix the problem, and it did not. So, I deleted the image. This time, the category folders popped up and allowed me to select the parent category for the one I was working on. I selected "HOME" to place it back where it belonged, saved, and it still has not worked. When I go back into the category again, the categories folder does not show. It will only show when I add and then delete the image. 

That subcategory has many other subcategories, all of which are now showing a 404 error. PLEASE HELP!

SEE ATTACHED SCREEN SHOTS

post-451599-0-93164500-1412128420_thumb.jpg

post-451599-0-97951100-1412128421_thumb.jpg

• Like 1