new label and on-sale label

ciburator

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Well if you are trying to modify the labels on the product main page (where there is only 1 product and its details) then yes you would modify /themes/yourtheme/product.tpl

If you are trying to modify the label on the product list pages... the list of products that appear under specific categories, then you will need to edit /themes/yourtheme/product-list.tpl

OR BOTH.

You will need to find the block of code that inserts these labels and include an IF-Statement to work... it shouldn't be too difficult.

Let me know if you need clarification. You may need to provide the tpl files though.

HTH!

hi and thanks @mytheory. i uploaded the default "product-list.tpl" with no change. its not the product main page its the home page. "new arrivals" shows everything - labels, add to cart, etc. however, best sellers only shows "more". some of the same products are in both new arrivals and best sellers but in best sellers they dont show anything other than "more". if you have any idea of what code to change and where that would be a great help. thank you @mytheory. all the best, trev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry I must have missed this post... did you get it resolved?

So I noticed in your last post you provided the url. Having viewed the page, you are trying to get rid of the "NEW" label, and only show the "SALE" label?

If you still need assistance, please let me know.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi,

Is this a custom module?

If its the Block Contact Info... try editing /modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.tpl

Look for a line of code similar to the following:

<h4 class="title_block">{l s='Contact us' mod='blockcontactinfos'}</h4>

In this example, change 'Contact us' to 'Something Different'

Let me know if this works or doesn't

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

thanks @mytheory @mytheory. it didnt show labels new , and sale , but more importantly didnt have add to cart. anyhow i got someone to make changes and its up there now, i dont know where change is, but i think its in themes / modules / block bestseller or else modules / best seller. if anyone want to see any files / code i can put up here no prob