Problem with types of payment methods display

ultimatum

Hello,

I'm having a trouble with the 5th step of my payment.

As you can see in the image attached, the bankwire block is showed correctly, but the another 2 payment methods are not showed as intended.

What im doind wrong?

The 2 modules of these 2 payment methods are working correctly ignoring the aspect of the blocks.

Hope someone can help.

PD: im using prestashop 1.6.0.9

post-30011-0-26197400-1411577715_thumb.jpg

Edited by ultimatum (see edit history)

Seems noone can help, devs either...

The problem seems to be in each payment module, the code writted seems to be clearly different from bankwire prestashop 1.6 or paybycheck.

This problem is really annoying me because i bought a prestashop module 1.6 and seems to not be 100% integrated with 1.6

Hope someone can help or just explain me what i should do, because my clients cant see correctly these payment methods.

I raised this concern to PS a while ago and they choose to leave it alone.  I don't see why in PS v1.6 they would reduce the width of the payment method section to 50%. 

In all other PS versions the width is 100%.  I continue to develop all my payment modules at 100% width, because there will never be any information on the right side of those modules.  I believe it is just a design over sight that they haven't addressed.

I would suggest you increase the width of the bankwire payment method to match the other 2 at 100% width

• 2 months later...

I raised this concern to PS a while ago and they choose to leave it alone.  I don't see why in PS v1.6 they would reduce the width of the payment method section to 50%. 

In all other PS versions the width is 100%.  I continue to develop all my payment modules at 100% width, because there will never be any information on the right side of those modules.  I believe it is just a design over sight that they haven't addressed.

I would suggest you increase the width of the bankwire payment method to match the other 2 at 100% width

do you know where to change this width? In the same .php module folder?

By the way, do you know how to fill the background of this blocks in white?

Thanks

• 1 month later...