Different Delivery Adress Name Issue

Antakarana

Hi everybody,

I'm using prestashop 1.6.0.9 with the latest updates.

I have an issue with the delivery adress name from customers.  No matter if they set a different delivery name because the shop will show always the billing name.

So at the front office the customer can set a diferent billing and delivery adress with different name and surname, however when the order is completed if we check the BackOffice we always see the same name and billing for the delivery adress.

That only seems to happen when paying with paypal (im using the latest version of the module).

Thanks in advance! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

I'm using prestashop 1.6.0.9 with the latest updates.

I have an issue with the delivery adress name from customers.  No matter if they set a different delivery name because the shop will show always the billing name.

So at the front office the customer can set a diferent billing and delivery adress with different name and surname, however when the order is completed if we check the BackOffice we always see the same name and billing for the delivery adress.

That only seems to happen when paying with paypal (im using the latest version of the module).

Thanks in advance! :)

Im having the same issue with sagepay? Have you managed to find out how to solve this? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Same here. Any solutions yet? I'm using Paypal as well but without offering the express checkout function.

I've did a testorder with paypal and found out that after the paypal proecessing, the addresses being switched in the backend.

I've created a bug issue for that. Let s hope we get help soon.

Edited by iFritz (see edit history)

Yes I still have the issue...

I have one customer that actualy is a reseller... so he buy our products for his own customers and wants that we ship the order to different delivery address each time.

He creates a new address with a new name of the customer but when completing the paypal process the order is generated with the default delivery address and default account name... not with the new one. So he has to sent us an email with the correct data to manualy change it....

Paypal module is: 3.8.1 and prestashop is: 1.6.0.9

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

Im using warehouse theme....

however I think it has nothing to be with the theme. I think it is related with the paypalmodule that when confirming payment it generates the order with the default delivery data (name, adress, etc) even if during the order checkout there is a different delivery data.

It seems to be an issues with version 1.5

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the payment module. I find that if a customer on OPC puts 2 addresses, even before selecting payment option, only one address will be saved in the BO. Have looked at the bugs and there seem to be a lot about this but no solutions that I can see.

i was told that 1.6 does not have this problem but at the moment upgrading is not an option.

It seems to be an issues with version 1.5

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the payment module. I find that if a customer on OPC puts 2 addresses, even before selecting payment option, only one address will be saved in the BO. Have looked at the bugs and there seem to be a lot about this but no solutions that I can see.

i was told that 1.6 does not have this problem but at the moment upgrading is not an option.

Thanks for the info.... im using PS 1.6.0.9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The developers just contacted me.

Please try the following and let us know:

To solve the problem, we propose to comment on the following file directly to your FTP and /modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php and comment the line 211 and line 212:

Looking for this line:

else if ($ Customer-> id)

{// If address exists, we update it with new information $ address = setCustomerAddress ($ PPEC, $ customer $ address-> id); $ address-> save (); }

and you replace it with this:

else if ($ Customer-> id)

{// If address exists, we update it with new information // $ Address = setCustomerAddress ($ PPEC, $ customer $ address-> id); // $ Address-> save (); }

• 2 weeks later...

The developers just contacted me.

Please try the following and let us know:

Have someone tried this fix?

I don't like try fix in production and I don't have a test enviroment to test it

Best Regards

Fabio

• 2 months later...