Advice about setting up Ebooks shop (where and how to store ebooks for d/load)

Hi guys I am trying to set up an eBook shop selling PDF, EPUB and MOBI books on a huge range of topics.

I need advice on where you would advise me storing the eBooks e.g. setting up personal server or buying Cloud space. etc.

Linking the shop front to the books etc.

Our shop front is in it's infancy so anything can be changed just some constructive advice wanted please.

Regards

Baza

http://www.bazasbooks.co.uk  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

That is a really good idea. I wonder how the progress is. There was an interesting discussion at cnet.com recently about the growing popularity of e-books.  I also found out that among various advantages of e-books, quite frequently they are free and easy to get. At some online shops the book itself is expensive, but a short review or an abstract is available. I used to buy a book review quite often before I figured out this issue and for many of my works it was enough to have only this abstract and not pay for the whole book. I was just wondering how would you take this issue? I'm pretty sure for more sales it is better not to leave abstracts for more than 200 words.