Problem with Best Customers Module/stats

Axari

All,

Wondering if anyone has any insight into this. Under stats, the Best Customer module is enabled. But when I click on it, only the original "John DOE" customer shows up. At the bottom, it says "Displaying 1 - 1 of 64" It says there's 2 pages, but the second page is blank? regardless of which settings I use, I get the same results. And I've tried adjusting the date ranges... but nothing shows all 64 customers? Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Prestashop 1.2.10
Tried the module out of 1.2.5, same results
Tried FF and IE 7, same results

Not sure whats going on...

• 3 months later...

Anyone have any thoughts on this yet? I'm still having the problem.

I've upgraded to 1.3.0.2. I grabbed the statsbestcustomers module from the svn hoping it would be fixed, but the problem still persists. I've also tried all the Graph Engine options, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling it.

The dummy customer that shows on the screen shot hasn't existed since I first loaded Prestashop. Also, you'll notice it says 118 customers on 3 pages. And yes, the shop has had customers in 2009.

Would really like to see this working! But I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Screenshot attached

19685_1ppDYHj6Q47rcLNQtYGl_t

• 1 year later...

Hello! Sorry, but I don't have an answer (hopefully you've figured it out now) but I do have a problem with John Doe showing up. Like you, I deleted that profile early in the piece, but I cannot figure out how to remove it from the stats. It still shows up in registrations, registered customer info, best customers etc... Does anyone know how to remove these entries from the stats?

• 5 months later...

Same issue. PS v1.4x

Killed JD but cannot find a way to remove him from the stats.

I have tried cancelling the order, removing the products from the cart (0 stock somehow means I can't empty the cart), refund, awaiting payment etc but still get only a fatal error or no change at all.

There must be a way to remove it or at least reduce the order to 0 value surely?

:blink::wacko:

FIXED

Used this method

delete order

• 1 year later...

I had the same thing Only John Doe was appearing and i did all what you did but nothing worked!

Again i just clicked Best Products and some other stats links (On the left side Navigation area) and then i again clicked Best Customers and it all appeared.

Glad it happened and even we can download them in CSV! :)