Continue Shopping Button

vegaskev

PS 1.6.0.6 > Default-Bootstrap > Product Page > 'Add to Cart' Popup > 'Continue Shopping' href

So when you click 'add to cart' on a product page the modal box pops up with your newly added product and an option to 'Continue Shopping' or 'Proceed to Checkout'.

I changed the tpl file to include a link to the home page (per client's request) for the 'Continue Shopping' button, and when you hover over the 'Continue Shopping' button, the browser does display the hyperlink accordingly, however, when you actually click the button, the modal box simply closes and stays on the existing page.

What did I miss?

Thanks in advance.

You have to remove the continue reference here, product.js

$(document).on('click', '#layer_cart .cross, #layer_cart .continue, .layer_cart_overlay', function(e){
		e.preventDefault();
		$('.layer_cart_overlay').hide();
		$('#layer_cart').fadeOut('fast');
	});

Nemo,

Thanks for the tip, Unfortunately, I don't have that function in my product.js.  In fact, I don't have any such function referencing #layer_cart at all inside my product.js.  I also checked the layered cart module inside my theme and looked in blocklayered.js and no such reference to that div# in there either.  Any other ideas Nemo?  Thanks in advance.