[SOLVED] Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form

lateral

• 11 months later...

I am using 1.6.1.1, 

when I go Localization > Translation it says,

"Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form 1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 1138 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files. "

I tried all your ways, but not work  :(

• 3 months later...

This is crazy my Hosting account is set max_input_vars at 9000 but Prestashop 1.6.1.2 still gives me this warning. Is there something I can do to fix this??

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form:
1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 8724 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

• 4 weeks later...

This is crazy my Hosting account is set max_input_vars at 9000 but Prestashop 1.6.1.2 still gives me this warning. Is there something I can do to fix this??

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form:

1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase this limit to 8724 at least, or you will have to edit the translation files.

Same here. Any update on this?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

My hosting site was able to solved the issue by following these instructions.  My max_input_var was already set at 4000. What I did is add the following line to the .htaccess file.

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/username/public_html

Update your suPHP_ConfigPath in your .htaccess file

Making your php.ini file affect all child folders as well is referred to as making the file "recursive". To make your public_html/php.ini file recursive, edit (or create the file if it doesn't exist) your public_html/.htaccess file and add the following code:

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/username/public_html

This line you entered is specifying the directory where the php.ini is located that you want to make recursive. Be sure to replace username with your cPanel username.

This change is immediate, so you should see the update right away.

Edited by sal12241984 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...