Shop not showing product images in different browsers.

Hi,

Has anyone had this problem?

I upload images to my products in my favorite browser (firefox) and when I view my shop's front end everything looks fine. Then I open Safari or IE and the products don't show. I've cleared my cache in all of my browsers and restarted my computer, but I don't know why images show in Firefox but don't in other browsers? Matter of fact, sometimes in Firefox,it takes a day or so for the photos to update on the home page. It's only the homepage that does this as well. I'm wondering if this is a module issue? or a theme issue (I do have a custom theme I got from Themeforest.net)? I've attached two screenshots so you can see what I am talking about.

In the attached photos you can see the correct homepage view from Chrome Browser and the missing images in Internet Explorer browser.

The actual product pages look fine, but it's the homepage that doesn't want to update properly with the new additions. Whenever I update things in the back end the homepage takes a day or so to update in any browser, but Safari and Internet Explorer haven't updated at all in 3 weeks with the new images.

Is this a corrupted theme issue? Maybe a module issue? or is it an issue I can fix from the backend?

Thanks, website is (merch.mixrevu{dot}com) if you want to view it yourself.

Ivan

post-737572-0-80751400-1410040172_thumb.png

post-737572-0-21736400-1410040180_thumb.png

flyclothing,

does it take a day or two for your front page images to update? That's initially what happened to me, except now the front homepage module just never updates. The other modules update, so it must be something with this module or how I'm using it. Let me know if you find anything as well. Actually I'm waiting for help from Vekia the developer in this area here as well. He initially responded, but I haven't heard anything since.... I went to my mobile phone and the default Android browser & the Firefox browser both aren't showing updates. I may just try deleting the module and reuploading it. That's the last thing I can think of until I wait for help with the code.

later.

musicmaster, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. I had no idea about the cache clearing option inside prestashop. I've seen it before, but it never crossed my mind in this situation. I've been dealing with this issue for weeks. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I pressed the button and checked on my android in two browsers and checked on my laptop in different browsers, ALL IS WORKING AND SHOWING FINE!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN! :)