Homeslider not showing on Android tablet, PrestaShop 1.6

Hello!

Please see attachment.

How can I fix so the homeslider shows up on Android tablets? In the Chrome options I can choose "Request desktop site" for making it show, but I don't want that. I want it to show as default.

Why will it not show?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please try on your Android tablet.

PrestaShop 1.6.0.9

http://www.hagebasseng.no/

post-334064-0-43094400-1409473943_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello xderia, did you find a solution for it?

I'm in the same situation, on android smartphone the slider disappear, I also tested it with chrome canary chosing as device some android smartphone, and iit isn't displayed.

Hello! No I did not find a solution. I think its something to do with the resolution on my Galaxy s 8.4 tablet 1600 x 2560 Pixel, or the Android 4.4 KitKat. What do you have? How can we report this bug?

Edited by xderia (see edit history)

I tested it with a Moto G (720x1280) and Android 4.4.4.

I found this link but I'm not sure if that's the right place where report this bug: http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

UPDATE: The slider is not visible also on Windows Phone with Nokia 820 (480x800). So maybe it's not related to the OS but only to the screen size. The problem is that i don't find any code in css that hide it at low resolution.

Edited by DARKF3D3 (see edit history)

I tested it with a Moto G (720x1280) and Android 4.4.4.

I found this link but I'm not sure if that's the right place where report this bug: http://forge.prestashop.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

UPDATE: The slider is not visible also on Windows Phone with Nokia 820 (480x800). So maybe it's not related to the OS but only to the screen size. The problem is that i don't find any code in css that hide it at low resolution.

Did it work for Moto G (720x1280)?

But in the Chrome option menu on the tablet I can choose "Request desktop site" for making it show, but I don't want that. I want it to show as default. So I guess it does not have anything with the resolution to do then?

No, on moto g the slider is not showed.

You're right, it's not related to the screen resolution, because testing on desktop and resizing the window also below 400 pixel wide it continue showing the slider, there should be something that recognize the device and disable the slider on smartphone.

Edited by DARKF3D3 (see edit history)

No, on moto g the slider is not showed.

You're right, it's not related to the screen resolution, because testing on desktop and resizing the window also below 400 pixel wide it continue showing the slider, there should be something that recognize the device and disable the slider on smartphone.

Must be bad Responsive Theme programming?

Can anyone help with this?????

For me it's a feature wanted by the prestashop team, maybe because on smarphone the images look too small. But I think it would be better so have a setting in the module to decide if showing the slider or not.

Yes, agree! So strange nobody take care of this problem. Looks so unprofessional when the slider does not come up, just a big white space.

• 3 weeks later...

For me it's a feature wanted by the prestashop team, maybe because on smarphone the images look too small. But I think it would be better so have a setting in the module to decide if showing the slider or not.

Did you find a solution?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...