[solved] paypal module to prestashop 1.5

masmaz

hi all

I started a business paypal account, I requested the paypal API, I have properly configured the paypal module connecting properly with the paypal account. 

However, when I make a purchase in test mode, I get this message (see image): 

Error occurred: 

Please try to contact the merchant: 

<b> PayPal response: </ b> 

TIMESTAMP -> 2014-08-18T19: 38: 27Z 

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002 

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error 

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid 

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error 

why this error ??

regards

max

post-301111-0-58100800-1408391351_thumb.png

Edited by masmaz (see edit history)

this usually means your API settings are incorrect.  Also use your Paypal email address in the "business account field"

API Username, API Password, dan Signature API are correct and enter the module in the right way ... after I set the parameters and I click "save" the module responds that pay pal is properly configured and connected to the account: "CONGRATULATIONS. 
Now you can try the products PayPal. Remember to return to this page and turn on the live mode to start accepting payments. "

I also use the e-mail connected to your paypal account ... see image

regards
max

post-301111-0-06637600-1408402824_thumb.png

API Username, API Password, dan Signature API are correct and enter the module in the right way ... after I set the parameters and I click "save" the module responds that pay pal is properly configured and connected to the account: "CONGRATULATIONS. 
Now you can try the products PayPal. Remember to return to this page and turn on the live mode to start accepting payments. "

I also use the e-mail connected to your paypal account ... see image

regards
max

Make absolutely sure the email address that you entered in the field marked "business account field" matches either your PRIMARY or ADMINISTRATOR email address in your PayPal account.

I also got the same...

"CONGRATULATIONS. 

With my PayPal Business Account NAME, not the EMAIL address in the "business account field". I got same error message until I changed it to my ADMINISTRATOR email address.

I requested the signature API for business paypal account 

then in the field below: Client ID and Secret should not be included in the e-mail administrator paypal but 2 API keys that you create in this link: https://developer.paypal.com, here ask the API APP 

READ CAREFULLY THE ATTACHED

I added these from but still does not work ....

REGARDS

MAX

paypal-login-doc-en.pdf