how to disable url change # when selecting product attribute

m8r-lhgra4

how to disable url change (addition of #attribute-value-name) when selecting product attribute

version 1.6.0.9

I've followed some of the previous posts' solution and comment out the following from product.js

for (i in attributesCombinations)
for (a in tab_attributes)
if (attributesCombinations[i]['id_attribute'] == tab_attributes[a])
request += '/'+attributesCombinations[i]['group']+'-'+attributesCombinations[i]['attribute'];
request = request.replace(request.substring(0, 1), '#/');

but i'm unable to change attribute value after this. the value always jump back to the default value.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Did someone solved the addition of '#/' in the end of product url for PS1.6. With Url Canonical redirect, if the customer selects an attribute other than thte default, it then redirects and reloads the product page and customer cannot select an atttribute other than the default one!!!!

Did someone solved the addition of '#/' in the end of product url for PS1.6. With Url Canonical redirect, if the customer selects an attribute other than thte default, it then redirects and reloads the product page and customer cannot select an atttribute other than the default one!!!!

did you've solved the problem? It happened to me the same but the code of the other topic resolve my problem

• 11 months later...