Default attributes at shopping cart

• 6 months later...

I actually made my own topic:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/414716-cart-adds-default-attribute-in-prestashop-16/

If I add the same product with a different attribute it will increase the quantity of te product already in the cart.

I have several issues that are all cart related.

-Anywhere except on my homepage the cart icon doesn't work on hoover and isn't clickable.

-When I select an attribute in only adds the default attribute, so XS instead of any other size given.

-IF an order would be placed and a payment has been made I don't recive an order mail, the customer only recieves a "awaiting payment" mail and I don't see any trace of the order in the BO.

I have Prestashop 1.6.0.6. and a custom theme, Smartdatasoft's Universum

I'm actually in the proces of trying that again, but it only got worse!?!?!?!?!

Besides the problems I already had, now the cart shows on top of all pages and isn't that icon that it used to be on wich you could hoover (wich didn't work for me)

When I remove the hoof from Displaytop it takes it of off the top pages,but the icon still isn't back AND my background changes: instead of the white that I had, now a lot of the site is seetrough. I had that seetrough problem before when I turned off the ajax cart, this was before I re-installed the cartmodule