Interested in bids on solving a problem in prestashop.

bazzwaa

Hello there, this is my site: www.headyglasspieces.com

I am experiencing an error:  TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save update quantity Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

when attempting to change the quantity or delete items from the cart.

I also experience this error when adding items to the cart if the cart block is enabled:

(opens in a preview window)

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'parsererror'
errorThrown: 'SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data'
responseText:

I suspect that the two are related.

I have already posted in this forum post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/349247-error-when-user-attemps-to-change-quanity-in-the-cart/?do=findComment&comment=1763644

It was suggested that I search for help here.

I am looking for bids as I do not know what a fair price to pay for this problem. I know how to program decently, but I am unfamiliar with prestashop, and I am putting out a feeler because I have a feeling one of you have encoutered an issue like this before with this software, and could fix this much faster than me, taking something off my plate that is already full. 

Ftp access and prestashop can be provided.

If any further information is required, I am ready and willing to provide whatever answers are required.

Thank you.

Marc

• Like 1

The issue is because the server your site is on is returning information to slow would be my first guess. The ajax calls time out because the page load time is so slow. I think the best bet would be to move to another server and test it out. 

The problem was solved incredibly quickly by webdev0008.  What awesome work.  Issue was with code in .htaaccess and he also fix other slight code issues for only $40 usd.  Incredible price, and a big relief.  This is a good guy to hire for anything, will be working with him on other projects in the future, I am certain of it.

• Like 1

The problem was solved incredibly quickly by webdev0008.  What awesome work.  Issue was with code in .htaaccess and he also fix other slight code issues for only $40 usd.  Incredible price, and a big relief.  This is a good guy to hire for anything, will be working with him on other projects in the future, I am certain of it.

Awesome news...!