Subcategory

recoil

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with subcategories in PS 1.6.0.8, I made a couple of subcategories like this

-Category

-subcategory 1

-subcategory 2

however when I go into Category I do not see the subcategories, could someone please give me some pointers in what to check? Thank you.

however when I go into Category I do not see the subcategories, could someone please give me some pointers in what to check? Thank you.

you mean that you don't see subcategories on front office?  you're talking about this part of FO: 

cT4ePF8.png

?

in back office everything is allright?

Hi Vekia

I do not have a problem with sub categories.  I had a problem to verify I am the owner with my site to Norton.  Then EI Patron gave me advice and I solved my problem and he replied to me " please visit community often and help others." 

This is my first attempt when I saw Recoil's problem.

Kind regards

Elaine

Thank you everyone for all your help, I figure it out after all. The issue was with my theme that has it's own theme editor where there is an option that needs to be enabled.

Took me a while to figure that one out! Thank you every one once more.

Thank you and this is a good question. I have tried for a bigger picture, the website recommend me to ask my hosting company to allow loading a bigger picture.  I don't know if this applies to you. Bigger picture will take longer to load. I think reduce the loading time is important for the website. Customers don't like a slow loading website. I hope that help. If you have any question, please let me know.