Changing the language in Orders

Hello,

Could you please help me with changing the language in the “Orders” section in BO?

My shop is in English for all customers. However, all product descriptions are in English and in Polish. They can be seen in Polish in Back Office (customers can only see English).

One of my employees is Polish. When he is logged in BO, everything is in Polish except in the Orders section where product title descriptions are only in English.

How can I change the product titles description to display in Polish as well?

Thank you!

All products are translated to Polish. However, in the Orders details - all products are in English. In BO the user's language is Polish (as default language).

I am not sure if the products are in English because customers choose products in English (not in Polish).   

Yes, if a customer purchases something in Polish, order details will display in Polish. If the order is placed in English, the details are in English.

Is there possibility to make any changes in BO to translate everything to Polish automatically? Now the Polish user can see everything in Polish. However, the order details are still in English. Also products (in Catalog>Products) are in English as default.

Maybe is there an option where I can change manually that this particular user will see everything in Polish (products, orders etc)?  

Yes, if a customer purchases something in Polish, order details will display in Polish. If the order is placed in English, the details are in English.

Is there possibility to make any changes in BO to translate everything to Polish automatically? Now the Polish user can see ev

erything in Polish. However, the order details are still in English. Also products (in Catalog>Products) are in English as default.

Maybe is there an option where I can change manually that this particular user will see everything in Polish (products, orders etc)?  

uhm, nothing in native prestashop (that you can configure) for this.

one would need to hack customer language with say shop default language, and then it would need further hack just to check for 'one' person.